Portions: 2 sandwiches
Preparation time: 25 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Ingredients & Quantities:
- 2 chicken breasts (325 g)
- ¼ cup (60 mL) panko breadcrumbs
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 C. (15 mL) ground paprika
- 1 C. (15 mL) chili powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. (30 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 C. (15 mL) light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. (10 ml) maple syrup
- ½ lemon (zest & juice)
Bread and fillings
- 2 ciabatta breads, sliced and toasted
- 50 g light cheese, grated
- 1 tomato, sliced
- ¼ cup (60 mL) Legendary Fit Sauces
- ½ apple, cut into julienne
- 1 cup (250 mL) spring mix
- Using the food processor or a sharp knife, chop the chicken.
- In a bowl, put the ground chicken and all the other ingredients for the chicken patties. Season with S&P and mix well.
- Using wet hands, form 2 large patties with the chicken mixture.
- In a pan over medium heat sprayed with oil, place the chicken patties. Cook for 4 minutes on each side. At the end of cooking, add the grated cheese to melt it slightly.
- In a glass, put all the dressing ingredients. Season with S&P and mix well. To book.
- In a bowl, put the spring mixture and the apples. Add the desired amount of dressing and mix well to make a salad.
- Assemble the sandwiches with the toast, The Legendary of Fit Sauces, the chicken patties with melted cheese, the tomato slices and the salad.